Invisible Power –
The Next Paradigm
A 3-Day Online Workshop for Coaches, Consultants and Business Leaders and curious individuals
2023 US time zone program dates are still being considered.
Attending Invisible Power – The Next paradigm is a pre-requisite to attend our Advanced Programs.
This program is part of our commitment to increasing the global understanding of the human mind and creating an international community that is genuinely seeking progressive, tangible change.
This program might be for you if you:
* Are a coach, consultant or business leader already successfully helping others achieve excellent results.
* Have experience in large, complex organizations.
* Are a business leaders who wants to take your team and/or organizations to the next level.
* Have wondered if there is a missing variable that accounts for predictable and sustained change.
* Have a passion for learning and enjoy deepening your ability to coach, consult, lead or mentor.
* Are ready to expand the scope of your work – aiming bigger, deeper and further into both business and societal change.
* Want to learn more about the human mind and it’s remarkable capabilities.
The core of this program is a principle-based understanding of the human mind. It reveals that the mind is actually designed for optimal potential. Misunderstanding has limited this potential. Insight Principles has brought the understanding shared in this program to a variety of businesses and organizations for two decades leading to remarkable change in the following areas:
- Business performance
- Purpose and Sustainability initiatives
- Leadership Development
- Social change movements
- Inclusion and Diversity endeavors
- Safety (workplace) performance
More recently, this understanding has proved invaluable to people experiencing massive change beyond their control (e.g., COVID-19 pandemic), allowing them to stay grounded and rapidly adapt (personally and professionally).
This program might be for you if you:
1 Are already successfully helping others achieve excellent results. 2 Have a passion for learning and enjoy deepening your ability to coach, consult, lead or mentor.3 Are ready to expand the scope of your work – aiming bigger, deeper and further into both business and societal change.4 Have realized there is a missing variable in creating predictable and sustained change.5 Are deeply curious about people and love to learn and develop.
The content of this program is based on the profound insights about the human mind as first articulated by Sydney Banks as well as Robin Charbit and Ken Manning’s experience sharing an understanding of the human mind with their clients. The handbook for this distillation of wisdom is their best-selling book Invisible Power – Insight Principles At Work, , which they co-wrote with Sandra Krot
The program has also been accredited by International Coaching Federation and provides Continuing Coach Education Units.
The program will:
- Transform your understanding of what makes people behave the way they do.
- Give you an experience of what it means to realize something and demonstrate the power of realization-based learning.
- Illuminate the central principles that link the psychological and spiritual dimensions.
- Show the practical, yet extraordinarily powerful nature of insight.
- Help you find not only ease, but inspiration working in the unknown.
- Demonstrate how this new paradigm greatly simplifies the practice of leading, coaching and consulting.
- Provide a roadmap for transforming businesses – communities – societies, through an understanding of the human mind.
Your Workshop Leaders
Ken Manning is a PhD psychologist with decades of experience as a psychotherapist, international consultant, and tech entrepreneur. For as long as he can remember, Ken has been interested in finding practical solutions to help people realize their potential. Practicing as a clinical psychologist for two decades he also succeeded in various senior roles in business, including setting up a software company he still leads.
Robin Charbit is a chemical engineer by training with many years of business experience working at an executive level for Exxon and as a global business consultant with Arthur D. Little and Insight Management Partners. A pioneer of bringing an understanding of the human mind into business, Robin works internationally from his base in Boston, USA.
Cost & Registration
- 3 days of experiential learning with two of the key pioneers who are bringing this paradigm of understanding into organizations.
- First-hand experience of how to run an online program with equal or better impact than a face-to-face event.
- A copy of the highly acclaimed book Invisible Power – Insight Principles at Work.
- Further resources include Working in Business webinars to help you amplify what you realize through this program.
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) – Continuing Coach Education Units.
The cost of the programme is £575.
Should I Sign Up or Not?
+44 7976 727 396
+1-339 200 9222
If you’re interested but unsure, feel free to contact us.
We can set up a video meeting with you so we can mutually assess whether this workshop is right for you or whether something else would be better.
Our commitment is to see what is best for you, whether it is one of our programs or not.